Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ender's Game Movie

Having finally read Ender's Game last year (review here) I'm thrilled to find that a big screen adaptation of it is in full swing. With no less that Harrison Ford playing Colonel Hyrum Graff.

The movie is scheduled for release in March 2013. It will be directed by Gain Hood the helmer of X-Men Origins - Wolverine. Let's hope he doesn't have the same problem with leaks this time.

I'm very excited about this, but can't help but worry. Will they be able to do it Justice? Will the child actors be able to pull off the performances? Will the battle room be truly realised or will we get futuristic paint balling?

I'm going to stay positive until i hear otherwise.

In other Ender news I’m almost finished on the whole saga, I’ve just not got round to reviewing them yet. I'm about to start Ender's shadow which promises to be just as good. I also used my audible credit a few months back to purchase the audiobook of ender's game. All of which will be reviewed when other commitments have vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment