Thursday 3 February 2011

Personal Trainer Week 4

I made it! I survived four weeks. At times I didn't think I would, at others I kind of hoped I wouldn't, but I did it.

This week just to make it that bit more thoroughly exhausting, Joe suggested I do his "Pads and Abs" Class on Monday. This making it three nights in a row. Stupidly I agreed that this did indeed sound like a good way to begin my week. Not such a good idea when abs exercises somehow were hurting my hamstring.

Suitable stretched and warmed up we continued to Tuesday's personal class. In which I did the dreaded rowing intervals.....twice. Plenty of kettlebells and weights. I left tired, hungry, aching and wondering how I would survive circuits the next day.

Wednesday circuits. My arms were heavy, my legs tired and my get up and go had got up and gone. It was an hour of sweat and pain. One hour later however, I stood triumphant.........well leaned triumphant......leaned and tried not to fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment