Monday 1 November 2010

Herberts Halloween Adventure.

Hi my name is Herbert,

I am an Inflatable crocodile.

This is the beginning of my adventures......

....On Saturday 30th October, i went to a 30th party with my two best-friends Cath and Mike. It was an exciting night, the party was for Cath's Drill Sergeant Emma Bailey's 30th birthday. Being so close to Halloween Drill Sergeant Bailey decided to make her party fancy dress....A term that would normally leave Cath and Mike cold and worried, but this time Cath had a plan and Mike had orders from Drill Sergeant Bailey. So the costumes were carefully planned and the props gathered, (That's were i come in to the picture, Mike adopted me from amazon.co.uk. ) and off we three went to the party.

Herbert 1

Mike was dressed as Steve Irwin and Cath as Rocky. Drill Sergeant Bailey was very impressed. There was lots of new friends for me to meet, but Mike had to bind my nose to stop me eating any of the children.

Herbert 1

We partied-hard and Cath was kind enough to keep slipping me Cider through a straw. We danced and played air guitar. Later having had a few to many sips of Cider i tried out a new look a chilled in the corner.

Herbert 1

Than far to soon it was the end of the night. Mike ordered a taxi and we three took our tired selves off to bed.

Herbert 1

I had a fantastic time and can't wait for my next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment