Sunday 28 November 2010

Herbert's Second Adventure

Hi my name is Herbert,

I am an Inflatable crocodile.

After the great time I had a Drill sergeant Bailey's 30th at Halloween. I was thrilled to be invited to another 30th . So once again myself and my two best friends got dressed up. Mike went as Steve Irwin again so that I could go (he'd look very stupid turning up with an inflatable crocodile dressed as a clown.) and Cath went as Edie Sedgwick. I thought she looked very tasty so mike had to bind my nose again.

Herbert and Cath
Me and Cath dancing

Their was lots of people there for me to meet. A lot of them we're dressed as clowns! This confused me a lot.

Clowns Everywhere!
Clowns, Clowns everywhere!

I had a great time dancing with everyone. The party was lots of fun, mike played at Karaoke on lips and Cath danced up a storm.

Dancing
Dancing up a storm.

I was the hit of the party, I even started giving people “crocodile back” rides.

Crocodile Back Rides

Crocodile Back Rides 2
Crocodile Back Rides

I was having a great time and making lots of friends, but then disaster struck. I'd given one to many “crocodile back” rides and started to feel very tired. Mike was very worried and found that I had picked up a puncture through partying to hard. Mike was able to give me first aid to help me last out the night. When we got home they sent me straight to bed to rest.


Mike and Cath are looking after me. They hope I will be doing better soon and ready to have my next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment