Friday 14 January 2011

The Kat's Amazon Store is open for business.

Some of my more regular readers may have noticed the Amazon adverts plastered all over the site. Unlike the google ads these aren’t pay per click adds, I only get revenue from these when people click them and buy products from Amazon. A bit of a trade off as the conversion rates are much lower but the revenue is proportionally higher.

A few days ago I decided to create an aStore (Amazon Store) of my very own. I started to collate my favourite products and placed them on my aStore. These are mostly things I have bought from Amazon in the past and highly recommend. At the moment its mainly books and (my new obsession) audiobooks, but the store will grow over the next few weeks to include more.

Hopefully it’ll give me the push to write the reviews I’ve been planning on writing for ages now. Watch this space.

You can find my aStore here. Or by using the banner add at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment