Thursday 27 January 2011

Personal Trainer : Welcome to The Hurt Locker!

Its week three of my experiment with personal training. On the whole i'm really enjoying it, but boy does it hurt.

Every time I think I've got a hang of it Joe knocks it up several notches. This week he had me running up 4 flights of stairs, in pyramid sets. Followed by a 30 minute none stop weights workout. After which was a good 30 minutes deciding if i needed to go to the hospital or not. What's more Joe signed me up for his circuit training to. Which has left Wednesday nights and Thursday mornings, to be time spent in the Hurt Locker. Cath and Drill Sergeant Bailey have got the place nice, they've been coming here for sometime now. I hope to be able to walk soon, at the very least to be able to get to work in the next hour or so.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment